2021年2月27日 星期六

#1 Greetings

Hey guys, my name is Alexandra Wu. I also go by Alex. 

I graduated from the junior college of NTUB last year, and now I still major in finance in the same school to finish my two-year program.

Apart from studying, I spent time playing sports and learning zoology after school.

It's hard to define myself as any specific type of person, so I would introduce myself from different aspects. In that way, you'll learn from my personality traits that I'm an interesting person.

To begin with, my friends describe me as a rational person. In other words, I seldom show strong emotions such as panic or anger. But don't worry, it doesn't mean that I'm indifferent. In fact, I could be playful sometimes.

Finally, I'm by no means a sociable person. That being said, I'm open to anyone who wants to make friends with me. Although I may look a little introverted, but I'm actually a vigorous person. Those who have already been familiar with me know that I'm crazy about playing basketball, so feel free to invite me for a game!

Anyways, welcome to my blog, and nice to meet you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

TV program & host recommendation - River Monsters

1. Name of the program : River Monsters 2. Channel Animal planet Discovery channel    3. about river monsters River Monsters is a British an...